The University Executive Group (UEG) is the University’s most senior leadership team. Led by the Vice-Chancellor, UEG is responsible for managing the University, developing and delivering strategic and operational plans, agreeing policies and ensuring implementation. The UEG is comprised of:
- Professor Malcolm Press, Vice-Chancellor
- Professor Jean-Noel Ezingeard, Deputy Vice-Chancellor
- Professor Helen Laville, Pro-Vice-Chancellor for Education
- Professor Jenny Watling, Pro-Vice-Chancellor International
- Professor Richard Greene, Pro-Vice-Chancellor for Research and Knowledge Exchange
- Professor Karen Moore, Registrar
- John Cunningham, Director of Finance
- Adam Bowles, Director of Human Resources
- Paul Kingsmore, Director of Services
- Professor Alison Chambers, Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Faculty of Health, Psychology and Social Care
- Professor Julia Clarke, Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Faculty of Business and Law
- Professor Keith Faulks, Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Faculty of Education
- Professor Christine Horrocks, Pro-Vice-Chancellor, MMU Cheshire
- Professor Sharon Handley, Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Dr David Lambrick, Interim Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Faculty of Science and Engineering
University Executive Group Meetings
The University Executive Group meets weekly on Tuesday mornings. The meetings are chaired by the Vice-Chancellor and are serviced by the Governance and Secretariat Team. View the UEG's terms of reference.
Any agenda items to be considered by UEG require a UEG Sponsor. The Vice-Chancellor and Governance and Secretariat Team should be made aware of proposed agenda items as far in advance as possible and no later than 3 weeks before the UEG meeting.
All UEG meeting papers should be:
- Concise (Not normally more than 5 sides of A4)
- Contain clear recommendations/action required by UEG
- Accompanied by a cover sheet which succinctly summarises the paper and makes clear any recommendations and action required by UEG.
- Written in Arial font size 12
- Paragraphs should be numbered sequentially with headings in bold
- Contain page numbers
Download Cover Sheet
Download Report Template
Meeting papers should be submitted to the Governance and Secretariat Team no later than the Wednesday preceding the date of the meeting. The agenda and meeting papers will then be circulated by the Governance and Secretariat Team to UEG on the Thursday preceding the date of the meeting.