We have a number of dedicated centres, which provide specialist services to business organisations and the wider community.
- Capitol Theatre - The University Theatre and performance space for the final year (BA Hons) Acting students.
- Arts for Health - Arts for Health at Manchester Metropolitan University is the UK's longest established arts and health organisation. With specialisms in research, advocacy and development, it is working with Arts Council England, Department of Health and a range of partners to better understand the impact of creativity, culture and the arts on health and well-being.
- Digital Innovation - Digital Innovation is a venue at Manchester Met that brings together start-up businesses, digital research and teaching all under the same roof.
- PERU - The Policy Evaluation and Research Unit at Manchester Metropolitan University is a multi-disciplinary team of evaluators, economists, sociologists and criminologists based in MMU's Sociology Department.
- Metropolis - MetroPolis is a thinktank that promotes evidence-informed policy based on MMU’s world-class research.
Businesses and new enterprise
- Innospace - The University’s business incubator for start-ups and new enterprises, we help our graduates, students and staff to set up businesses.