Our Clearing helpline is open Monday - Friday 9am - 4.15pm and has extended opening hours during A Level results week.
Before calling the helpline…
Make sure you have the following information to hand so your enquiry can be processed quickly:
- UCAS 10-digit Personal ID (PID) Number (if applicable)
- Full details of your academic qualifications at Level 3, e.g. A Level and BTEC, and Level 2, e.g. GCSEs
- Email address (it’s important to provide an address that you will have access to over the summer and can check regularly)
- Contact telephone number.
If we offer you a place at Manchester Met, you will need to add the course as your clearing choice on UCAS within a limited time period.
The opening hours of our Clearing helpline are:
- Monday - Friday9am – 4.15pm
- Monday, 14th August 9am – 4.15pm
- Tuesday, 15th August 9am – 4.15pm
- Wednesday, 16th August 9am – 4.15pm
- Thursday, 17th August A Level results day 7.30am – 7pm
- Friday, 18th August 8am – 6pm
- Saturday, 19th August 10am – 4pm
- Sunday, 20th August Closed
- Monday, 21st August – Friday, 25th August 9am – 4.15pm