This Year MMU Food & Drink have worked with our supplier partners to ensure all our menus reflect the wealth of amazing food that we have available on our doorstep. Most of our menu items are sourced from right here in the North West.
MMU is an official Fairtrade University. All the tea, coffee and mineral water on our hospitality menu is Fairtrade certified.
We have a ‘Good Egg’ award from The Good Farm Animal Welfare Awards to recognise our policy of only using whole free-range eggs and our fish is sourced from Marine Stewardship Council accredited supplier. All our meat is from Red Tractor Assured farms, and is ‘Freedom Food’ and ‘BRC’ certified.
Take a look at our brand new networking menu, great for events where food and conversation go hand in hand.
We also have some amazing North West specialities in our hot fork buffet menu or sample our stylish mezze dishes from the cold platters menu.
Executive Head Chef
Book hospitality for your meeting or event - Staff Only
Catering and Hospitality Frequently Asked Questions
Using the new online hospitality ordering system
Hospitality System Guide 2015
- If you have any queries regarding the new system, please contact the Business Support Team:firstname.lastname@example.org x3665
- If you cannot find the correct budget code for your budget holder in the system, please complete the Signatures Template Form (word) and send it to: Faculty.email@example.com
- Please note that hospitality requestors should only select retirement/leaving GL codes if their event is in compliance with the MMU Entertainment Related Expenses and Hospitality Policy and if they have received prior approval from HR. The approval from HR should be sent onto the relevant Catering Manager
- When placing your order, please remember that the system requires all orders to be placed 48 hours in advance of the delivery time. Please be aware that we may not be able to fulfill your order if sufficient notice is not given.
- If ordering hospitality using the online system, please use Google Chrome to ensure your booking is received and confirmed.