Monday, 10th April 2017
2017 Staff Survey
Thank you to all that have already completed the 2017 Staff Survey, as of Thursday 6th April, we have received 2318 completions, 59% of our total.
If you haven’t already completed the survey you still have time. It is important to us to understand the views of colleagues and we hope that you will respond to this opportunity to share your experiences.
The survey will take less than 20 minutes to complete and your views will remain strictly anonymous.
Complete the survey now
Use the link that has been sent to you by ORC International from the following email address:ManMetSurvey2017@orcsurvey.co.uk
ORC International will send a reminder email on Wednesday 12th April to staff who have not yet completed the survey.
So far, the top departments for response rates are:
· 100% - Environmental Strategy
· 100% - Vice Chancellors Office
· 94% - Careers and Employability
· 93% - Graduate School and Student Case Management
· 90% - International Office
· 88% - Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching
· 86% - Legal Services
· 86% - Talent, Engagement and Development
· 85% - Research and Knowledge Exchange
· 84% - Recruitment and Admissions
Manchester Metropolitan University is one of the most extensive higher education centres in Europe with 37,000 students and more than 1,000 undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses. The University educates and trains large numbers of legal and business professionals, scientists, engineers, teachers, health workers and creative professionals.
The University is in the top three nationally for environmental sustainability and has an 85% research impact rated world-leading and internationally excellent.