Monday, 15th May 2017
Library Hosts Unit X Revision Relief Activities
All Saints Library are hosting a series of Revision Relief activities to support the health and wellbeing of our students during exam time
The Library is currently in its busiest time of the year, with daily visits regularly exceeding 7,000 people – last month a new record of 8,535 people entered the Library in 24 hours.
Many students spend long periods in the Library, so to help provide a break from the books the Library has organised a series of activities with Unit X students from the School of Art and colleagues from Manchester Children’s Book Festival.
All the activity will take place in the Library Chat Zone:
- Friday 12th May – Origami Workshop, 12-4pm (Unit X Students)
- Monday 15th – 'Slug Needs A Hug’ Crafts, 12-4pm (Manchester Children’s Book Festival)
- Tuesday 16th – Revision Rave Colouring-In, 12-4pm (Unit X Students)
- Wednesday 17th – Giant Domino Making, 12-4pm (Manchester Children’s Book Festival)
- Thursday 18th – Mindfulness Bracelet Making, 12-4pm (Unit X Students)
- Friday 19th – Origami / ‘We’re Going On A Bear Hunt’ Decorations, 12-4pm (Manchester Children’s Book Festival)
Manchester Metropolitan University is one of the most extensive higher education centres in Europe with 37,000 students and more than 1,000 undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses. The University educates and trains large numbers of legal and business professionals, scientists, engineers, teachers, health workers and creative professionals.
The University is in the top three nationally for environmental sustainability and has an 85% research impact rated world-leading and internationally excellent.