We are looking forward to welcoming you in Manchester in a couple of weeks, in the meantime, please see the following guidelines for authors presenting their work at our conference.
Note that first place and runner-up prizes, for both oral and posters, will be presented during the conference's closing remarks.
All presenting authors should be registered for the conference, otherwise the abstract will not be published in the TCES eCM supplement.
- Maximum size to fit in our boards: Portrait A0
- Posters have been grouped into themes and given a different number from your submission number. This list will be available from the programme in all delegates' bags.
- Posters should be up before 1 pm on Wednesday 5th July. We will have a member of our team to help from noon until 1 pm on the first day.
- A designated Poster Presentation session is scheduled on the second day, Thursday the 6th of July. All poster presenters should stand next to their posters in this session for judges to score all posters and presenters.
- Posters should be collected by 2 pm on Friday the 7th of July, otherwise, these will be discarded.
- Oral presentations are scheduled for 10 minutes of a presentation plus 5 minutes of questions, strictly.
- All presenters should upload their files before the first session of the day, it is their responsibility to check files display correctly.
- Presenters should check with their session's chair for details on time keeping.