Achieve your academic and athletic success
You want to be at the top of your game. We're here to support that. Our scholarship package is more than just a bursary; it's a range of services, support and financial assistance that allows you to maintain academic and athletic balance.
Our programme recognises and is tailored to each athlete's individual needs.
Our total package is worth up to £7,000 per year. Additional University support is available for exceptional applicants. If you're an exceptional athlete and require more support, then talk to Jérôme, Callum, Sarah in the Performance Team.
The amount offered will be determined by the University's Sport Scholarship committee and each case is considered on its own merit.
To be an MMU Sports Scholar, athletes must meet the following criteria:
• Currently studying for or in acceptance of a place on a full-time or part-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at MMU
• Be competing at regional, national or international level
• Participate in a sport recognised by Sport England
• Be able to represent Manchester Metropolitan University in their sport
• Meet the academic requirements of their course
• Be able to provide reliable referees
If you meet the above criteria, return the MMU Sport Scholarship application form along with any supporting content or evidence, to email@example.com as soon as possible.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 1st September. We'll let you know in September 2016 if your application has been successful.
Find out more about our our current Scholars and hear how we've been able to help their sporting successes.