Up to 60 scholarships between £400 (Europe) and £800 (outside Europe) will be open to students studying in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities.
The Student International Mobility Fund aims to support:
- Students on a non-European Exchange who are not in receipt of any other grant
- Student attending Faculty-approved international competitions
- Student participating in Faculty-led study tours
- Students participating in Faculty-approved summer schools.
To be eligible to apply for the Student International Mobility Fund you must:
- Be embarking on an approved student mobility opportunity cited above.
- Be in full or part-time study on a course in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities at Manchester Metropolitan University.
Priority for funding will be given to students from a household income of £25,000 and below and to students who have never previously been on a Faculty approved period of international mobility.
Register interest to receive formal application link
- Students will then receive further information relating to the options you have selected
- Students will be invited to make a formal Student International Mobility Fund scholarship application
- Successful students will then receive a scholarship of up £400 (Europe) or £800 (outside of Europe), depending on their chosen destination.
- All successful students will be expected to become International Mobility Ambassadors for the Faculty