The University is proud to offer paid professional jobs on campus for current Manchester Met students
Your work at the University is subject to a number of controls:
Most students may not work more than 16 hours per week (Monday to Sunday) during term time. Please read the below to ensure you are working within University restrictions.
16 hours during term time.
No restrictions outside of term dates.
16 hours during term time and over the summer period.
No restrictions during Christmas and Easter vacations.
|PGR||16 hours throughout the year.||No restriction|
|Subject to term dates applicable to individual courses.||No restriction|
2. Receive e-mail notifications or search on the portal for available opportunities.
3. Apply for the roles you are interested in.
4. When you are successful, you will need to provide more information on the portal including:
5. Once you have completed the online registration process, you will be invited to the University to a face-to-face appointment. Here is what you can expect to happen on the day:
6. Once you are fully registered (by attending a right to work appointment), you can access more opportunities.
7. Gain valuable paid work experience.
The University has adopted a common policy which limits the working hours of students (see 'Essential information for students' above).
This aims to:
Jobs4Students is responsible for managing all student work by the University.
Find out how you can employ a student on campus
Elen Parry (BA 3D Design) made the final of the national award, 'Student Employee of the Year 2018' for the work she did through Jobs4Students.
Contact us on:
T: 0161 247 1402
If you would like to speak to someone face-to-face you can call into our drop-in.
This runs in Manchester 1pm - 4pm every Wednesday during term time in the Employability Hub, Business School Building.