We are building the world's first open‐source multi‐data‐channel stock market ecosystem, which will allow us to study and predict stock market irregularities and financial fraud.
We have developed a pioneering solution to provide automomous vehicles with a fast, reliable and lightweight distributed safety protocol in road networks.
Our research on the Internet of Things includes the largest prototype of a low‐cost IoT system for border security, and the world’s first IoT security auditing toolkit.
Our cyber‐security research includes a novel application of cryptographic techniques to combat the counterfeiting of drugs and other high value items. We are also working with the Greater Manchester Combined Authority to improve the resilience of the city in the face of increased cyber‐threats.
- S. Zemouri, S. Djahel, J. Murphy. An Altruistic Prediction‐Based Congestion Control for Strict Beaconing Requirements in Urban VANET (accepted). IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems
- K. Anoh, C. Tanriover, B. Adebisi and M. Hammoudeh (2017) A new Approach to Iterative Clipping and Filtering PAPR Reduction Scheme for OFDM Systems, IEEE Access, vol. PP, no. 99, pp. 1‐1. doi:
- K. Anoh, B. Adebisi, K. M. Rabie, M. Hammoudeh and H. Gacanin (2017) On Companding and Optimization of OFDM Signals for Mitigating Impulsive Noise in Power‐Line Communication Systems," IEEE Access, vol. 5, pp. 21818‐21830, 2017. doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2017.2747629
- M. Hammoudeh et al., (2017) A Wireless Sensor Network Border Monitoring System: Deployment Issues and Routing Protocols, IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 17, no. 8, pp. 2572‐2582, April15, 15 2017. doi: 10.1109/JSEN.2017.2672501.
- S. Wang, S. Djahel, Z. Zhang, and J. McManis (2016) Next Road Rerouting: A Multi‐Agent System for
- Mitigating Unexpected Urban Traffic Congestion. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems
- S. Djahel et al. (2015) A Communications‐oriented Perspective on Traffic Management Systems for Smart Cities: Challenges and Innovative Approaches. IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, Vol. 17, No. 1
- M. Alzaabi, K. Taha, TA. Martin (2015). CISRI: A Crime Investigation System Using the Relative Importance of Information Spreaders in Networks Depicting Criminals Communications. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security. 10(10), pp.2196‐2211.
- R. Hegarty, J. Haggerty (2015). Extrusion detection of illegal files in cloud‐based systems. International Journal of Space‐Based and Situated Computing. 5(3), pp.150‐150.
- M. Zaabi, K. Taha, TA. Martin (2015). The Use of Ontologies in Forensic Analysis of Smartphone Content. The Journal of Digital Forensics, Security and Law.