Print Services is here to help with your custom print jobs, delivering results to the highest standards.
As well as general printing from your work computer to the University's many multifunctional printers, we've also got a range of specialist printing services available to you:
- High volume printing: The fastest, most cost effective solution when you have lots to print
- Large format printing: Want to make an impact? Go large! We can produce posters up to A0 as standard, bigger for banners
- Binding: We can pull all of your work together for you and keep it that way
- Laminating and high quality finishing: Perfect for making documents, dissertations, workbooks and publications shine
- 3D printing: We offer 3D print technology on campus, and access to other 3D technologies for prototyping and modelling.
We have an extensive range of print materials to suit every shape, size and style of document.
We accept all types of work, from a simple over-the-counter service to complex document copying and compilation to creating signs.
Send print jobs electronically
We've introduced a service called Digital Store Front that makes submitting print jobs easy and efficient.
How to use the Digital Store Front
How to create a print-ready PDF
Using Adobe Illustrator to create your artwork?
Lynda.com has a video course showing you how to get your artwork print-ready.
Don't forget Manchester Met students and staff enjoy complimentary access to Lynda.com.
Creating a print-ready PDF (Lynda.com login required)
- For identity, directional, wayfinding, and health and safety signage, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For everything else, please contact the Print Services team
Need advice on a print job?
Contact Print Services
We are open from Monday to Friday all year round (except for weekends and public holidays) at the times and places shown below.