News | Monday, 12th March 2018
Last two weeks to sign up for the Great Manchester Run
Only two weeks to go to join Team Orange
There’s only two weeks to go for students to sign up to the Great Manchester Run on Sunday, 20th May for a special discounted run entry fee of £20.
As well as the special discounted race entry fee, this year’s Team Orange member offer is better than ever:
- ‘I’m part of Team Orange’ run day t-shirt
- 3 months membership at Platt Lane and Sugden Centre gym for £36
- Discounted physio and sport massage sessions at the Movement Unit
- Special drop off zone on run day – making sure your belongings are kept safe during the run
- Access to free jogging clubs on campus
How do I join Team Orange?
Joining Team Orange is easy, you can sign up on our fantastic new website or even better, you can sign up at the Old SU (99 Oxford Road) and pay with your Met card! Just buzz through to MMU Sport and register in a couple of minutes.
The website is full of top running tips, inspirational staff and student 10k tales and training plans to help you feel better, go further and get faster.
Registrations to join Team Orange will close on Friday, 23rd March (at 17.00pm), so don’t miss out on your opportunity to show Manchester you’re #McrMetProud by signing up today!