Thursday, 22 March 2018
Seeley 0.20/Outside Student Zone
Get your apron out and get baking for this book themed Cheshire campus bake-off! Cook up something delicious and help raise money for charity.
All entries must meet the following criteria:
• home baked by yourself – a sponge cake using the creaming method.
• include the recipe with your entry
• include your book title/reference with the entry
• decorated in your own style
• Submited in Seeley 0.20 between 8.30 and 9.30
Please indicate if you would be happy to ‘Raffle’ your entry to the highest bidders (or sell off generous slices) all monies raised shall go to St.Lukes Hospice
The winner will be announced at the End of term BBQ.
There shall be a panel of 4 independent judges to pick a winning entry.
Any queries please email Gail at firstname.lastname@example.org