News | Tuesday, 23rd April 2019
Last chance to join Team Orange
Students have until 3 May to sign up
We’re delighted to announce that the deadline to join Team Orange in the Great Manchester Run has been extended until Friday 3 May (12 noon).
All students can join Team Orange for the fantastic discounted fee of just £20 (usually £38). To sign up, just follow this link and click ‘sign up for the run’ or, click here, if you would like to support First Generation, or visit the MMU Sport office at 99 Oxford Road and pay using your met card.
Hundreds of students, staff members and alumni have already signed up take part in the run on Sunday 19 May, so there will be plenty of Team Orange spirit to get you over the 10k finish line.
As well as the special discounted entry fee of £20, there are also some other great benefits of joining Team Orange:
- Discounted physio and sport massage sessions at the Manchester Movement Unit
- Access to free, weekly jogging clubs on campus to set your own pace and get you run ready
- Special drop-off zone on run day – making sure your belongings are kept safe during the run
- Free Team Orange run day t-shirt
- Pre and Post race nutrition in Brooks Lecture theatre 1 - 30 April 5.00pm - 6.00pm
- Hydration and Physio support in Brooks G.16 - 7 May 5.00pm - 6.30pm
- ‘Myth busting’ for sport nutrition and Performance Psychology in Brooks G.17 - 14 May 5.00pm - 6.30pm