Each ‘coursework submission area’ (that is accessed via the ‘My Assessments’ block in Moodle) will:
- Include details of your assessments and how to submit them
- Show all the key dates for your assessment submissions
- Allow you to submit online or download a cover sheet
- Allow you to access your provisional grades and assessment feedback
How and when to hand your coursework in depends on the type of submission:
- For online submissions – you can submit your work as many times as you like before the deadline (you have until 9:00pm on the deadline date)
- If you are handing your work in via the submission box – you will need to download and print your coursework cover sheet and attach it to your work (you have until 9:00pm on the deadline date)
- For in-class and large item submissions or group work – please follow the instructions provided by your tutor
Once you have submitted an assignment, you will receive an email receipt and the coursework submission area will display a confirmation message, as well as the provisional mark and feedback once they have been released.
If you have missed the deadline, you can submit your work within five working days of the original date (before 9:00pm) and receive a maximum-capped pass mark of 40% (Level 3-6) or 50% (Level 7).
Please find out more in our Coursework FAQs or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.