Take a look at the A to Z self-help pages below. You can use this information immediately to help yourself, or it can be helpful while you wait for further support.
These resources are not meant to be a substitute for professional help, nor can we take responsibility for the content of independent sites.
Useful online resources:
- Centre for Clinical Interventions practical help for common psychological difficulties
- Mind offer information and support for mental health problems
- NHS apps for Mental Health
- NHS self-help guides cover problems such as stress, anxiety, depression, alcohol use, eating disorders, sleep problems and bereavement. Each guide comes with an introductory video and can be downloaded as a leaflet or audio file
- Royal College of Psychiatrists information on mental health problems, treatments and other topics, written by psychiatrists with help from patients and carers
- SilverCloud online Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) covering a range of topics
- Start2 use your creativity to improve your wellbeing.