Book your undergraduate open week
Monday 15 - Friday 19 June 2020
If you are considering university, why not join our online event week to find out more about studying with us.
Book a place below to ensure you receive updates, a full schedule of subject talks, activities and live chats, as well as instructions about how to join the live event.
The Online Open Week will include:
- a wide range of subject presentations
- live Q&A sessions with subject teaching staff
- information about the support available to you as an undergraduate student at Manchester Met.
The event will cover all our undergraduate courses, apprenticeships and services including Student Living, Student Finance, Exchange and Study Abroad, Sport, Students’ Union, Student Services and Careers.
Throughout the week, you will be able to:
Book your place
- Watch presentations and download course information
- Join live chats with teaching and professional staff
- Get guidance from our admissions team on entry requirements and how to apply
- Chat to our students
- Find useful links and resources
At the present time we are still planning to host open day events on campus in October and November 2020. These are planned to take place on Saturday 10th October, Saturday 17th October ad Saturday 28th November 2020.
You will be able to book for one of our Autumn events from end of June 2020 onwards.
Watch our open day video
See what to expect when you attend an undergraduate open day
Open days are a chance to get a taste of everything Manchester Met
- Get a feel for life on campus
- Hear about our courses
- Talk to our staff
- Meet our students
- Take a tour
- See the city
- What to expect once you graduate
Email email@example.com or phone 0161 247 6969 if you have any questions about booking your place or attending an open day.