We offer a laptop loan service free of charge to all staff and students at Manchester Met.
All Saints, Brooks and Benzie laptop loans
Where are laptop loans available?
You can loan laptops for up to 24 hours from self-service laptop lockers at:
- All Saints Library
- Brooks building (second floor)
- School of Art (Benzie building - ground floor)
If you need your laptop for longer, a seven-day laptop loan service is available from All Saints Library.
How do I borrow a laptop?
I only need the laptop for a couple of hours
- Help yourself to a laptop from the lockers at any time, accessed by swiping your ID card and entering your Library PIN
- Make sure you need to return it within 24 hours
- Use the service whenever the building is open:
I need the laptop for a few days
- Speak to Library staff on the desk nearest the laptop lockers, to borrow a laptop and charger for up to seven days
- Use the service whenever the Library Help Desk is open - view the Library Help Desk opening times
- Return the laptop and charger no later than closing time on the seventh day since you borrowed them
Laptop loan information for All Saints
About your Library PIN
You'll need your Library PIN to loan a laptop from Manchester Met.
If you can't remember your Library PIN - don't worry.
You can easily reset your Library PIN on the Library website any time you like.
Need IT Support?
The IT Helpline team is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Or come see us weekdays in the Business School Student Hub or University library
- Call: 0161 247 4646
- Self Service (24/7): assist.mmu.ac.uk
- Chat (24/7): Start chat
- Student Hub (Staff and Students) 9:30am - 15:45pm
- Library (Students) 12pm-4pm